Mara Jade

Mara was born on April 22. She has changed our lives forever. She is our beautiful bundle of joy. Everyday she makes us see what life is all about. We just look at each other and know how much love we all share!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Biscuit Time



We recently started giving "baby biscuits" to Mara. It seems to help w/the teething. She has been teething for a while, but no teeth yet. Some days are good, some days are bad.

Last night was a really rough night. She woke up at 1030pm and stayed up for 2 1/2 hours, she was really fussy. Nothing worked. Daddy has a little bit of a cold, so I think she has a touch of it combine that with teething and she is just not herself. She's running a slight temp, runny nose, cough. She doesn't seem to have an appetite either.

I feel so bad for her, I wish there was something I could do. But for now, Mommy just holds her like she wants and sings to her.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMIGOSH JULIE!!!!!! Mara is getting soooooo big!!! I loved those teething bisquits for my girls! It seemed to help them!!! SHe is so freakin adorable!!! Mommy's dream come true! Enjoy your holidays!!! I look forward to getting those pics! wink!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home