Mara Jade

Mara was born on April 22. She has changed our lives forever. She is our beautiful bundle of joy. Everyday she makes us see what life is all about. We just look at each other and know how much love we all share!

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Mara Playing

Mara playing in her Jumperoo!!! She loves this thing! I can't believe out much she smiles and even LOL!!! It's so amazing. I love to hear her laugh. She makes the cutest little sounds!
She has played so hard. It's funny! She will be jumping around and playing and then all of a sudden she is OUT. It's like a switch turns her off! I just had to take a picture!
Here, she has played so hard that she actually was able to kick her sock off and fall a sleep!

1 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is sooo cute to see them drop off to sleep like that. I loved it when my kids did it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home