Mara Jade

Mara was born on April 22. She has changed our lives forever. She is our beautiful bundle of joy. Everyday she makes us see what life is all about. We just look at each other and know how much love we all share!

Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Weekend

Mara, sleeping baby. She's getting all the rest she can. She has family coming into town tomorrow for a week. We went to Phoenix in May and my cousin fell in love w/Mara, so she is making a trip out to visit. Which means we get to do all kinds of sightseeing. I enjoy showing people around and I get to spend more time w/my bundle of joy!

Well, the weekend was very nice and relaxing for Mara and myself. Daddy on the other hand had to attend a class for his apprenticeship program. He was gone all day Saturday and was not happy about it. But, I guess sometimes we have to do things that we really don't like or want to.

Saturday evening was spent at home with Jason's parents (Mary and Wille) and his Aunt Franny. I made lasagna for dinner, which was a real treat....You see, Jason's family is Italian, so I swore I would NEVER make lasagna for his parents. Mary's lasagna ROCKS. But, I got raving reviews. Apparently, I make good lasagna, so that made me happy!!!

Today, Mommy and Daddy got a chance to get out of the house and spend some time together. Thanks Mateja and Julie!!! Mateja is our babysitter, she comes over every afternoon and sits w/Mara for about an hour or two, so that I can run into the office and get a few things done. She's only here until Jason gets home from work. So, I get to stay home w/Mara in the mornings, it seems to be working out good.

Anyways, we went to have lunch at Tony Roma's and see Fantastic 4. It was a really good movie. Jason seemed to like it, but he's such a comic fan, that a few things bothered him. We really enjoyed ourselves. We also went to the mall and got my new Harry Potter book, I can't wait to start reading it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home